We’re finally well and truly immersed in the joys of December. There’s still a way to go yet so don’t panic if you’re a last minute shopper. As it happens, time has been on my side this year so the tree has been decorated, the cards posted and all the gifts purchased. The holiday season is all about enjoying the company of others and what better way to celebrate than to get merry over some good food and some fine wines. Here’s my formula for maximising the Christmas cheer.
- A good read
- A Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
- Strolling through lit up London
- Indulging in hearty pub grub
- Enjoying a festive tipple
- Getting out the Christmas mugs
- Sticking on a festive movie
- Putting up the Christmas tree
- Getting your teeth into some cheesy scones
- Donating toys to charity
- Writing and posting all your Christmas cards
- Getting involved in some seasonal baking
My December so far, through my iPhone lens…
Spread the love, folks. It’s Christmas.